Dairy Knowledge X-Change™ Webinars
Hundreds have accessed this expertise through the webpage.
Last week, Dr. Adam Lock presented “Fatty Acid Update: Performance & Cost-Benefit” and engaged in a lively Q&A session with other experts. We just uploaded his presentation and live webinar recording to the X-Change.
Among the first 10 webinars, here are the top five choices of X-Change viewers:
- “Fiber and Forage Considerations: It’s All about Keeping the Rumen Full of Something Digestible” with Dr. Mike Van Amburgh, Cornell University
- “Feed Cost Control: How To Know Which Additive Will Pay Back” with Dr. Mike Hutjens, University of Illinois
- “DCAD Balance and Milk Fat” with Dr. Tom Jenkins, Clemson University
- “Inflammation, Immunity and Transition Management” with Dr. Barry Bradford, Michigan State University
- “Consequences of Heat Stress During Late Gestation for the Dairy Cow and Her Calf” with Dr. Geoff Dahl, University of Florida — tied in popularity with “Potassium Balance and Milk Fat – K Sources Matter!” with Dr. Jenkins