Quality is an integral part of D&D’s business principles. These principles guide our actions to deliver quality products and unsurpassed service. We are committed to providing feed ingredients that are safe, provide premium value to our customers, and meet all regulatory requirements. Nothing is overlooked in our quest for excellence. We carefully implement and adopt programs, guidelines, and specifications. From supplier approval to actual receipt of product, through grinding, blending, packaging, and shipping of finished material, numerous precautions and quality checks are in place to ensure we provide a safe, quality product.
Our Quality Assurance program includes the following:
- Supplier approval program to provide validation that we receive quality ingredients from each supplier.
- Traceability program to trace every pound of product from supplier to end user.
- 10 trained PCQIs on-site from top management through Department Supervisors.
- Feed safety management and quality management systems audited by 3rd party certification bodies and regulated by current and perspective customers for new business opportunities.
- Ongoing training programs.
We hold the following certifications:
- Safe Feed. Safe Food.